What are the characteristics of an outstanding trainer? Throughout this workshop, explore the key skills and techniques that result in successful face-to-face training. Learn how to establish a positive learning environment. Use a variety of training techniques, and ensure that individual and group needs are met. Demonstrate your new skills through practice presentations. Be prepared for an active and engaging experience. This workshop is intended for workplace trainers and adult and continuing education instructors.
Upon completion of Train the Trainer 1, you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of an outstanding trainer
- Understand how adults learn best
- Identify different learning styles and adapt training, as necessary
- Explore and implement a variety of training techniques
- Increase learner engagement and participation during practice presentations
- Establish a positive learning environment
Formerly: ADL 116 Train the Trainer
This course (ADL 139: Trainer the Trainer 1) has replaced BMC 134: Tools for Training.
Attendance is mandatory for all three days.