Rightsourcing is about selecting the best way to secure and utilize resources. This seminar will help ITdecision makers make better informed choices between insourcing, offshoring and nearshoring. Learn tips, tricks and strategies to quantify the value of sourcing models and estimate their hidden costs. If you want to rightsource, and not just outsource, this seminar will give you a 360 degree view of how to get started and effectively manage it through the project lifecycle.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between various sourcing models and approaches
- Determine the best way to procure a service
- Understand key roles required for a successful sourcing engagement
- Define, measure and manage the value of an outsourcing engagement
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of offshoring, and how it differs from nearshoring
- Examine common mistakes in outsourcing decisions
- Discuss socio-political aspects of offshoring.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Project Management Fundamentals Certificate : Optional Courses and Seminars