Agile Project Management (APM) is an iterative framework for planning and managing project processes and product design through incremental improvement. Learn the fundamentals of APM and how it differs from traditional project management approaches. This seminar will provide an overview of major APM methodologies such as Scrum and dynamic systems development method (DSDM), and how to choose the best approach for projects in your organization. Course content is geared to participants who have some understanding of traditional project management and want to develop or expand their skills to include APM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain basic concepts of agile approaches and its history
- Understand how agile approaches differ from the traditional project management approaches
- Recognize the need for agile approaches in project management
- Choose the best approach (agile vs. traditional) for achieving optimum business value.
Course content is geared to participants who have some understanding of traditional project management.
- Gurpreet Singh
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Project Management Fundamentals Certificate : Optional Courses and Seminars