There are three key knowledge areas involved in becoming a successful SAP (Systems, Applications, Products) Project Manager: SAP, ASAP methodology (Accelerated SAP Methodology for Implementation) and experience on SAP projects. This seminar is for project managers who have some project management work experience and want to develop their career opportunities in SAP Project Management. Learn the basics of SAP and ASAP methodology including industry acronyms. Participants will apply a work breakdown structure for different phases of a sample SAP implementation project.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn basic concepts about SAP.
- Understand how SAP projects are unique in the project management discipline
- Recognize differences between Project Management methodologies and SAP recommended ASAP methodologies.
- Learn the basic principles of ASAP methodology.
- Complete a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a sample SAP project.