One-fifth of Canada's population was born outside of Canada. Many first- and second-generation immigrants are influenced heavily by their own cultural values. As Canada continues to become more diverse, cross-cultural communication is becoming integral to effective and sustainable business practices. Implementing cultural awareness and cross-cultural communication strategies maximizes the value of client and employee relationships, while enhancing recruitment retention efforts. Understanding cultural differences creates awareness that allows individuals to perform their jobs in a more meaningful, impactful, effective and profitable way. Discuss how to recruit, negotiate, market manage and communicate cross-culturally to enhance productivity and profitability, and create a healthier and happier workplace.
- Identifying ways culture influences communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Strategies and tools to communicate effectively cross-culturally
- Recruitment and retention
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Building Relationships
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Building Relationships Seminars