This course will benefit realtors and anyone interested in real estate photography. Topics include; the capabilities of digital SLR cameras, automatic versus manual photography, the concept of the exposure triangle (ISO, exposure, shutter speed), learning light temperature and white balance function, using external source of light (flash), wide angle lenses and photo distortion, staging and composing photos.
Before coming to the class, students are required to familiarize themselves with their camera manuals and to be able to locate the controls such as aperture, shutter speed and white balance.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use ambient and artificial light in real estate photography.
- Choosing the right angle and height of the camera during photography.
- Understanding the concept of HDR.
- Understanding the concept of multi-flash photography.
- Understanding the limitation of single off-camera photography.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Visual Design : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Art Theory and Practice : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Interior Design : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Photography : Optional Photography Courses