My ContEd provides you with access to your courses and records. The student portal is secure. Only you can view your personal information.
If you have taken a course since 2003, you have a UCID and can log in as an existing student to register for courses and view your student profile. If you are a new student, you can log in as a new user to create a free account.
If you experience problems logging in to My ContEd, please try the Forgot Password or Forgot UCID links on the login page. For assistance please call 403-220-2866 (Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 4 pm).
Login to My ContEd...
Navigate the main menu (tabbed items, above) to locate courses by Interest Areas, Certificates, and Professional Designations.
You can also search for courses, certificates or designations, using the Search ContEd box located on the left hand side of every page.
How to Register Online
Online registration is a simple process that will guide you through the following steps.
- Select your course. At the bottom of the course page, click the "Add to Cart" button next to the course section of your choice. Continue shopping if you wish to add more classes.
- Once you are ready to start the enrolment transaction, go to My Cart and click "Continue Checkout".
- If you have a UCID and password, select Current User and log in. You can then proceed through the transaction.
- If you do not have a UCID and password, select New User, enter your email address, and submit. Fill in the required profile information, and proceed through the transaction.
- When you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation of enrolment via email. This is your only receipt.
- If you have any questions about your enrolment, you can contact us at 403-220-2866 (Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 4 pm). Please see our Forms and Policies for further information about admission, refund and transfer policies.